CPM is failed to managed accounts with the following error message:
CACPM243W Failed to read from third party log file. Error: The system cannot find the file specified
Data Execution Prevention (DEP) preventing the CPM from running a 3-Party utilities such as PMTerminal, CScript and more.
To disable DEP follow these steps:
- Login to Windows with a user account that has administrative privileges,
- From a DOS command line run the command "> bcdedit.exe",
- Confirm the default value for the "nx" parameter. If it is OptIn then DEP is enabled,
- Disable DEP by setting the "nx" parameter to "AlwaysOff" using the command "> bcdedit.exe /set nx AlwaysOff",
- Rerun the command in step 2 above and verify that the "nx" parameter is set to "AlwaysOff",
Reboot the system to ensure that the "nx" parameter setting takes effect and DEP is disabled.