- Install IIS with all the required pre-requisites for CyberArk SFE
- Install SSL certificate on the default website (or any other website the SFE will be installed on)
- Install CyberArk SFE
- Make sure SFE is working over SSL without certificate error!!!
- Copy 'SFERestAPISampleApp\SFERestAPISampleApp' folder from the SFE installation folder to 'C:\inetpub\wwwroot' (default path)
- Go to IIS Manager (inetmgr)
- Select 'SFERestAPISampleApp' (under the Default website) and 'Convert to application'
- Assign the new application to the 'SFEWebAccessPool' (page 120 in the SDK implementation guide)
- Make sure the REST is working (https://<SERVER_FULL_NAME>/SFE/WebServices/Api.svc/verify)
- Open the sample app 'web.config' file and go to '<configuration>\<appSettings>' node
- Make sure to edit the 'SFEUrl' to the certificate URL so you will not have certificate error
- Browse the sample app (https://<SERVER_FULL_NAME>/SFERestAPISampleApp/)
- Try to upload file using the sample app (safe you are working with should have 'sharing' to SFEGWAccountGroup)
How To deploy CyberArk Rest API Sample Code Print
Modified on: Sun, 1 Jan, 2017 at 1:02 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.