Time Zone is not accurate in the Proxy
In Linux servers there are files that define the local time zone including the Daylight saving time, in order for the Proxy to accurately display the correct time, this setting needs to be configured.
Because the local time file is changed depending on the date and season, it is recommended to create a symbolic link to the original file instead of copying it to the right location.
- Log in to the Linux Server using root credentials.
Create a backup of the original localtime file by using the following command.
- mv /etc/localtime /etc/localtime.bak
- Locate the appropriate time zone file in the /usr/share/timezone directory (Israel time zone is located in /usr/share/timezone/Asia/Jerusalem).
Create a symbolic link to replace the localtime file.
- ln -s /usr/share/timezone/Asia/Jerusalem /etc/localtime
- Run the date coomand to ensure that the changes have been made and the time zone is now correct.
For further Information reference Change Timezone in CentOS